Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tattoo helpppp!!!!!!!?

Ok so I know that a tattoo should be a personal thing... but I cant seem to be able to come up with the saying i want on my own... i know what i want it to stand for but i need a good quote or lyric to have tattooed... so the tattoo that i want... is going to symbolize that i am unbreakable.. I have been through a lot growing up, there has been a lot of hardship in my life from every type of abuse to accidents where I should have died... I want my tattoo to symbolize that no matter what life throws at me I will be able to get through it without being phased.. I just feel like i was destined to fail but i wont let it happen... so anyway thats the background info on the tat... i need a good lyric or quote like i said before.. any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment