Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What should I do????????????????????????

Ok so there's this ugly *** bXtch that tried to fight me in school and she was talking shiz and stuff so I was like wtf so when she walked away i ran up to her and y slammed her to the floor by her hair, so she tried to get up but i kept punching that slut over and over until a teacher came and seperated us. Now we got suspended and the bxtch wants to get at it agian i was like ok idgaf. so her mom came to my house w/her ugly asws daughter and her name is anna by the way and anyways she came up to me and we started fighting and stuff and I beat her ssssssss again but she still wants to get at it, so this time at school I went up to her and said wtf is ur problem i got down w/u like a million times and i beat ur s. and she was like shut the *** up u stupid and then she pushed me i tried to get at her but everyone waz holding me bak and so i calmed down and went to my house for the day. so now she comes to my house sayin she wants to fight wat shud I do shud I go to her house riight now and get down or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment