Thursday, August 11, 2011

How do I get the young women to stop shooting paint at my crotch?

I work for the fair. One of the attractions we have on the midway is the opportunity for people to pay to use a paintgun on a live target. The target is very well protected all over and wears a protective mask. I am in the current rotation for this charming task. What I don't like is when the young women come up to the gun stand. They just love to shoot at the crotch area. If they make a direct hit, and are with their boyfriend, they will whisper mischievously in his ear. The boyfriend seems to like this and encourages more direct hits. The worst of all is when a group of young women comes up. I do not like this, not even one bit. Immediately, they commence a-chattering and a-giggling. And, just as soon as the first one gets behind the turret, wouldn't you know it, straight for the privities! After each hit, they all jump up and down in unison, clapping their hands. I shouldn't take it personally, but can the women out there please tell me why they act like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment