Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I don't know if i want to believe him or not...should i?

so i dating this guy is going off to college today about 6 hours away. a few days ago he told me to send him emails about once a week to tell him how i have been so i can keep him up to date about anything going on in my life. well yesterday on facebook i noticed that he dropped me as a friend so i asked him what was up and i don't know whether or not to believe him. he was cutting ties from me for a few months. at first he just beat around the bush saying that he was doing the right thing and it was probably his fault that I'm not over him. i finally got it out of him that he was doing this for my benefit, that he wanted me to get over him and that would be the best thing for awhile b/c he didn't want to hurt me anymore. part of it was for him too b/c he just wanted to leave high school behind, wanted to move on and seeing my name everyday wouldn't help that. i don't know know whether or not to believe that. he isn't really a showy person when it comes to his real feelings and he has told me he didn't want me to hate him or be hurt me when he leaves, i really want to believe him but knowing him, I'm not really sure if hes telling the truth. i don't know if hes hurting like i am and there would be no way of knowing b/c he not really an open person. a bigger part of me believes him because he sounded sincere when he told me all that and that's not something i saw that much in the 4 months we dated...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment