Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I need some help and some real honest answers I have been Bi my whole life and I don’t want to be this way but?

I need some help and some real honest answers I have been Bi my whole life and I don’t want to be this way but I am. There is this woman I’m in love with but I still have a strong attraction to men. Is there anything I can do to cure me of these desires? I have a shot at a normal life but I feel guilty over my emotions I was raised very Christian not that a bad thing. Is this something I just haft to live with or do you think therapy can help me? Fighting it in the past has caused me to have nervous break downs and really bad thoughts about harming my self. Now that I accept I have these feeling it has no caused me to be much less over stressed. I can see myself marring this women but I don’t want to commit to that if I cant control my feelings. Im at my wits end and don’t know what to do I could use some help

No comments:

Post a Comment