Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ideas for a tatto design?

I was involved in a horrible car accident, one in which i should have not survived considering what happened. We were driving at fast speeds and the driver got airborn and when we landed we ran over a stop sign, hit a parked car in a driveway and spun and hit a tree. I was not wearing my seat belt and the police officers said they believe we were going 90 mph at impact. The driver was decapitated and his g/f was sitting next to him in the car and i was behind the driver. I want to get a tattoo so i can remember always how lucky me and my best friend are to be alive and how much i love each one of them. I want to get the tattoo on the top of my foot so not many people will be able to see it unless i want them to. I was wondering if any of you artists had ideas or if you even wanted to sketch something for me and email it to me that woul be cool too. Like i said it will be on the top of my foot and i was wondering if i should do initials or names

No comments:

Post a Comment