Thursday, August 11, 2011

Went on a date with a guy last night - great chemistry ?

We wound up going back to his place and fooling around a bit. Now Im a big girl and can handle that if the mood strikes and we have protection I'll go with it. Im not promiscuous, im almost 30 and Im single so I feel I can be grown up about making the decision to sleep with someone even if we just met. Well after I made the decision in my head we were going take the foolin to F'in LOL. He stopped and started giving me the; last have some mystery and i think is better when you know a person and i think that was enough physical interaction for the night speach?????????????/ I was like huh? I think something happened and he changed his mind but what? I was a little angry and felt all riled up for nothing? I really liked our chemistry ? all night and morning ive been saying to myself " What happened"??? any ideas??What makes a man do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment